Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Top ten Internet fads that are annoying or wrong

Sometimes I will feel mad about so many things that it just blows my mind, so for this update I have compiled them into this top ten list.
10. Over 9000, seriously, thats freaking old.
9. Nonsense topics in posts. Thats why we have blogs like this.
8. p30p13 wh0 ta1k 1ik3 thi5.
7. Peanut butter jelly time.
6. Youtube poop. What the hell is this! Its not funny and does not deserve to be on youtube.
5. Nyoro n. I dont know where the hell this freaking mess came from but it is not funny in any way so I dont care.
4. Perverting beloved childrens icons. If what I said did not make you shudder than you are a very sick individual and deserve to die.(This includes guns, drugs, swearing, and...yeah.)
3. The thought that half of the anime characters alive today are gay. COME ON!!!AND THIS MEANS YOU FANGIRLS!!!!!!!
2. Those stupid arguments about which is better, Picard or Kirk.
(yeah those still happen.)
1. Poorly done or out of character fanfics.