Thursday, February 14, 2008

Super Smash Bros. Aww...: Annoyed

Listen, we all know that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was delayed, but that is not what makes me angry. What makes me angry is that some people just cant LET GO! Seriously! This is not a big deal, and certainly should not be made into one. Sure, I was dissapointed as well, FOR ABOUT 5 SECONDS! Then I gatherd myself and went on with my life. To all of you people on the internet who are complaining about Brawl being delayed, its coming out in less than a month, quit complaining. This delay only means we are getting a better version of the game. Would you rather have a good game come out late, or a game that comes out early that SUCKS! Think about that next time you are complaining. And for those importing the game from japan, show some restraint. If you really want brawl that badly, do what I do and go watch brawl videos on youtube. That should tide you over untill march 9th.

And for corn sake, STOP BLAMING SAKURAI!! It...is...not...his...fault!!!

No comments: